Grandz Hotel Forum
Welcome to Grandz Hotel Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Grandz Hotel Forum
Welcome to Grandz Hotel Forum
Grandz Hotel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware of the Ghost

2 posters

Go down

Beware of the Ghost Empty Beware of the Ghost

Post  Luqman Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Grandz Hotel News 4/10/10

A Grandz user called Ronson was missing for few days...Ronson worked and owned the Ronson's Asylum . "He haven't come to work for few days people near the neighbourhood said that he was sleeping suddenly he just missing" said the one of the doctor of Ronson's Asylum . The police said the Mr. Ronson have been dead for 24 hours . Mr. Ronson head was found at the bathtub and was taken to Forensics . The police said "We have found few evidence about Mr. Ronson's death , people in the neighbourhood said Mr. Ronson's friend , CarlHansen was the only friend visiting Mr. Ronson house but the fingerprint found was not match on CarlHansen. "My grandpa said that there is a ghost in the 90's called Dark that will sneak into someone's house and kill them and leave them near the Alley up there (Grove Street) . I adviced that all users stay safe

Shocked keep an eye out of Dark and CarlHansen

Luqman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beware of the Ghost Empty Re: Beware of the Ghost

Post  legend78990 Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 am

affraid AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA affraid
I'm never gonna go into rooms owned by anyone with them names ever ever ever again!! Are they real? *gulp* pale
Hopefully i'll see you in the hotel if they don't get you ... or me....

------legend78990-----
afro afro afro afro afro afro

legend78990

Back to top Go down

Beware of the Ghost Empty its real !

Post  Luqman Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:39 pm

ITS REAL ITS NOT HACKER ITS SOMEONE COMING AND KICK U OUT !

Luqman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beware of the Ghost Empty Re: Beware of the Ghost

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum