Grandz Hotel Forum
Welcome to Grandz Hotel Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Grandz Hotel Forum
Welcome to Grandz Hotel Forum
Grandz Hotel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iLoveYouAbbey Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

iLoveYouAbbey Staff Application Empty iLoveYouAbbey Staff Application

Post  iLoveYouAbbey Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 am

Username:---iLoveYouabbey<------Lol

TimeZone:---Pacific.

Have you been staff before?---Plenty of times ive been staff on habbelite twist,clan habbo,Blah hotel,starhotel,dicehotel. Much more so the Integrity that i have can help so Depending on how many times ive been staff i think it will Help With habztar and hopefully i dot get demoted Lol[jking i wont PROMISE]

Why should we choose you?:---#1.because i love to help people And im Very Nice. #2. because i Obey My Orders and i will follow all orders from Owners/Higher Ranks. #3. if problems need to be solved and Sorted out i will do my best to solve it if it is not solved im sorry ill try harder but i promise i will solve that problem rather its hard or not But if it involes staff+ Items Sorry i cant :S #4. you should also choose me because i love to help new comers and all Players i Help Staff Very Often While i Play I Dont ignore Im Not a Dickhead #5. im a trustworthy person u can trust me whenever u can . i dont Abuse or disobey The owner i follow orders if a user needs help im there.

-Little about your self-----im a nice Worthy 16 year old with plenty of experience on retros i wish to make the best of it and put it all in 1 bunch and use it here and not get muted.banned,ignored or perm ip banned so i wish to have fun be nice and make this server #1 lol Very Happy

thanks for reading my application i hope to Hear back from you guys ASAP Lol Jk Take Your Time

Thanks,Justin

iLoveYouAbbey

Back to top Go down

iLoveYouAbbey Staff Application Empty Re: iLoveYouAbbey Staff Application

Post  Charz Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:37 am

but im best staff mwhahaha
Charz
Charz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum